twenty-one questions part i
Posted at 12:35 pm , on March 22, 2020
gorgeous grey sky ☁️ Melbourne
- When grey skies suffocate earth’s feelings, has the sky really turned grey?
- What does the grass feel when its soft and prickly fur succumbs to a mower’s sharp teeth?
- Where do ideas come from?
- Did dinosaurs see their extinction coming?
- Does God care if I vote?
- Do you see evil saying hello in the mirror?
- Who is the real enemy?
- Can friends become lovers or do lovers become friends?
- Shall I break a promise to keep a secret or shall I keep a secret and break a promise?
- Will we finally see peace upon colonising Mars?
- Is it important to highlight a stranger’s flaws?
- Are fish aware they’re in a school?
- Am I the only soul who thinks this way?
- How does one survive the gnawing sound of loneliness?
- If time was an animal, which would it be?
- Has it really been that long since we last kissed?
- Have you heard the joke about the Muslim walking into a bar?
- Had God allowed Adam and Eve to eat the apple, would Apple exist?
- Could I lose everything – every thing – and still find beauty in a sparrow’s chirrup?
- Should a beast ever consider plastic surgery?
- Would you hold the door open for a convicted murderer?
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: