1. When are we meant to tell the world we’re not feeling okay?
2. What lies do we tell ourselves every night?
3. Where do we store pain?
4. Did we really expect it’d be different this time?
5. Does it matter that others don’t feel our anguish?
6. Do we have a person to pin the blame on this time?
7. Who is our Go-To during lockdown?
8. Can our happiness vanish that quickly?
9. Shall we dance in our dreams?
10. Will the news be better tomorrow?
11. Is reason a word exiled during lockdown season?
12. Are we troubled only when we’re in trouble?
13. Am I why I feel no high?
14. How can we stop the mirror from telling the truth?
15. If lockdown ended, will we be truly grateful?
16. Has hurt run its course yet?
17. Have or have may or have not?
18. Had we not made more mistakes, would tonight have been more peaceful?
19. Could more people please give their professional medical opinion?
20. Should a beast wait till the end of lockdown to consult with a plastic surgeon?
21. Would it be unreasonable to scream right now?